Games, Music and Life
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
This is unexpected...
First post in a year, well, over a year. I forgot I even had this page pretty much. I promise, even though no one will see this as I have this basically hidden XD, I will update. Might put some random things or quips in here. This might actually be fun...

As for life, yeah it could be better but I'm not complaining much. I'm still thinking about college can you believe it? I got accepted to the school I wanted to pretty much, but I still don't know if this is the definitive decision I want to make. Hell, this is pretty tough. All I wish that could happen is a weekend off to send my mind at ease, just away from the metropolis for a few nights and not worry about when the dog next door might go off.

I woulda had that chance last weekend were it not for that snowstorm canceling school thus the senior trip. Ah well, I can wait two more weeks no prob lol.

Enough about my life story for now, next post will be whatever random thing I can come up with.

Also, the Burnout Cars relation to Street Fighter Alpha 3 is canceled, that was a stupid idea and I don't like Paradise anymore. lol
posted by KoriNem @ 7:39 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KoriNem
Home: CowFarmCity, Laos
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

This blog is 45% about games, 40% about other things, and about 15% of boredom. Serious, I aim to talk about things that interest me in my spare time.

Sponsor

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER